Customer Account Representative
We are currently seeking a Customer Account Representative with interest or experience in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Location Intelligence. This candidate will be responsible for maintaining existing and developing new customer accounts including account development, sales, and coordination of all aspects of the customer relationship.
Additional responsibilities will be assigned based on the successful applicant’s skills and the company’s needs. We are a small organization and value employees who can wear many hats, work independently, identify problems, and offer solutions.
- GIS / Location Intelligence software demonstrations and sales conversations
- Work collaboratively with the existing team to support evolving customer solutions
- Drive the end-to-end sales process including documentation opportunities and sales activities
- Qualify new leads and follow up as needed to close sales
- Develop a customer and prospect pipeline to achieve sales and customer growth objectives
- Utilize a consultative sales approach with existing and prospective customers
- Work with MS Office and online tools to deliver structured and effective presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute to cross functional team activities and tasks
- Ability to effectively communicate technical and nontechnical concepts both verbally and in writing
- Two or more years of productive software sales experience
- Successful experience with consultative sales
- Knowledge of GIS / Location Intelligence systems
Location: Seattle, WA (limited travel)
Provide a resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience and explaining why you would be a great fit for this position. Include the year of your graduation from university and your GPA. Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- No calls please
- Direct applicant inquiries only
- No agencies, recruiters, or other third parties
- You must be a U.S. citizen or eligible to work in the United States to apply
- Incomplete applications will not be considered